With excellent customer experience we at Jefferson City flying Service will ensure that guests feel welcomed as soon as they exit the aircraft. Passengers and crew receive all the expected services we always serve complimentary central dairy ice cream and on Friday lunch is on us. Pilots and passengers are impressed with the services, facilities, and resources available. The cleanliness and organization of our aviation complex reflects the pride we have in our facility.
Kick back and relax in our modern facility with top amenities.
- Comfortable pilots lounge
- Rest area with kitchenette
- Flight planning center
- Pilot briefing and conference room
- High speed wireless internet
- Vending machines
- Courtesy Car for quick errands (First comes first serve basis)
Recommended Catering options include:
- Utopia Catering Company - (573) 694-0215
- McAllister's Deli - (573) 659-7783
- Panera Bread - (573) 893-7656
Recommended Transportation options include:
- Enterprise Rental - (573) 635-9000
- Avis Car Rental- (573) 556-6675
- JC Limousine - (573) 690-3818
- Concierge SUV Services – (573) 424-1182
- White Night Limousine - (573) 814-5466
Recommended Hotel options include:
- Candlewood Suites - (573) 634-8822 *Discounted Pricing mentioning JCFS
- Double Tree - (573) 636-5101
- Best Western - (573) 635-4175
- Comfort Suites - (573) 636-0300
- Hampton Inn - (573) 634-7440
- Holiday Inn – (573) 658- 9077
- Fairfield Inn - (573) 761-0400
- Capital Plaza - (573) 635-1234
- Days Inn - (573) 761-3600
- Baymont - (573) 636- 5231
Being in the heart of Missouri gives you the opportunity to visit the State Capitol, Governors Mansion, or Governors Garden. We are 30 minutes away from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks and 2 hours away from either St. Louis or Kansas City. For other attractions click the website listed below.
Jefferson City Convention and Visitors Bureau website for more local services.